Realm Of The AfterLife!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(have no clue what to name 1x1)

Go down

(have no clue what to name 1x1) Empty (have no clue what to name 1x1)

Post  Sweet_Revenge Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 am

Fiction was a normal girl, normal home and a normal family who supported her through out her life. She had many friends,boyfriends and the like. She lived an average and cherished easy life. Easy jobs came and gone, she finally got a job and was accepted into college in another town. Her parents insisted on going, though they would miss her. So she went, what other choice did she have. She wanted to become a nurse, well paid, well needed in the world of today.

They had set her up on campus, yet she couldn't help but drive around town at night, finding something to do. She had a problem, one tiny problem that set her back now and then. She had Insomnia. Unable to sleep during the nights, wandering either on foot or by car at night. And one night, it almost got her killed.

I drove out from the campus and headed downtown to grab something to eat. As I drove, my insomnia kicked in, I only closed my eyes for a second. But had passed out for five minutes, until I hit something. A vicious thud on the hood of my car made my attention snap awake and hit the break peddle, luckily I didn't crash. Only there was a heavy dent in the hood of my car and a limp body laying on the ground several feet in front of the car.
Sweet_Revenge
Sweet_Revenge
Admin

https://realmoftheafterlife.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum